Being healthy isn't just about treating medical Symptoms, it's about finding joy in your life. In our quest to make the world a happier, healthier place, we're bringing a little bit of joy to our customers.
what you'll need
- A container for your new friend to live in. Think: clay pot, old tin can, or go hog wild and repurpose that '80's Apple II you've still got kicking around your office.
- Potting soil. Your gut may be telling you it's silly to buy dirt, but a healthy plant needs nutrients, chemical balance, and ability to soak up just the right amount of water. (Plain old dirt can't do THAT for it.)
- WATER! Your plant is going to get thirsty, just like you. Don't hold out on it.
- A sunny hideaway. Think, "tropical vacation" for your plant. (But skip the piña coladas!")
- Your seed paper. This is the blue circle on your bookmark.
But what will it be?
We're not going to spoil the surprise, but we can tell you a few things it won't be:
- An apple tree
- A goldfish
still Got questions?
Give us a call. (413) 282-8870
Ready to get growing?
STEP ONE: Get some soil in your container. Don't go crazy! You only need to fill it about 2/3 of the way.
- DO: pat it down.
- DON'T: pack it like brown sugar.
STEP TWO: Plant your seeds! Drop the blue circle into the container, cover lovingly with a small layer of soil.
- DO: cover the entire circle.
- DON'T: dump the remainder of the potting soil bag in there.
STEP THREE: WATER! This one is an on-going step for the first 10 days after you plant your friend.
- DO: soak it on the first watering so that there's plenty for the soil to absorb.
- DON'T: turn your container into a swimming pool - your plant isn't aquatic.
STEP FOUR: Watch it grow and bask in the glory of creating life. Keep up your watering routine, keeping the soil damp but not soggy.
- DO: sing to your plant, if you feel the urge.
- DON'T: feed it after midnight.
STEP FIVE: Show us your plant!
- DO: send us a picture of your new friend.
- DON'T: hesitate to make that picture a selfie!