CHANGE IS A PAIN. e-PRESCRIBING SHOULDN’T BE.
As of March 27, 2016, NYS Public Health Law requires electronic prescribing for all providers. Our e-prescribing feature ensures that you'll reduce prescription diversion while saving time and energy. From the moment a patient walks into your clinic to the filing of a claim, Stratus EMR helps you work efficiently and accurately through its streamlined, intuitive features:
- E-prescribing of all prescriptions, including controlled substances
- Compliant with DEA and federal government requirements
- Electronic prior authorization for prescriptions (coming late Feb.)
- Formulary information at your fingertips
- Ability to document and review medication, allergy and condition list
- Option to query insurance and pharmacies for prescription list from all prescribers
- Sends all prescriptions over a secure system
- Intuitive user interface that requires minimal training
- Live, US-based technical support
- Cloud based
- HIPAA-compliant data storage and nightly backup
SAVES YOU MONEY
You and your staff spend more than a 1000 hours and $68,000 per year dealing with PA requests and interacting with health plans. ePA is available at no cost and significantly decreases administrative waste.
SAVES YOU TIME
Complete and manage your prescription requests electronically at the time of prescribing. No calls to patient health plans or pharmacies.
Electronic signatures eliminate your wasted time downloading, printing, and faxing prescription requests.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Give us a call: (413) 282-8870
Or fill out the form below.